We value our customer's trust and privacy and we pledge to you that we will work to protect the security and privacy of any personal information you provide to us. This includes, and is not limited to, any and all information you submit to us to complete an order, enter a contest or giveaway, or request information from Titan Media.
Titan Media believes it is your right to know what information we may collect from you and how and why we may use it. This document helps to explain these procedures.
Io Group, Inc. dba Titan Media is the owner and operator of TitanMedia.com. We collect information from our customers that allow us to serve you, our customer, more effectively.
Your Personal Information
- When you make a purchase, we ask for your name, address, email address, and credit card information. We do this in order to complete your transaction and deliver the products you order.
- We maintain a record of your account, including your prior purchases in order to serve you better.
- Our site automatically records information from your browser including your IP address, browser cookie, and the page you request. We use this information to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, and to contact you with items we feel may interest you.
- Our site sets cookies in your browser in order to allow you to browse and shop more conveniently. You can delete this "cookie" on your computer once you have completed shopping. To delete a cookie on your browser refer to the "Help" menu on your particular browser.
Charges to your Credit Card
- All charges are processed via a secure server.
- Purchases from our store appear as: TITAN MEDIA 1 800-360-7204
- Billing for TitanMen.com and TitanXXX.com appears as: TITAN 800-360-7204
Email and Postal Mail
- If you receive an email solicitation from us, other than to confirm a purchase or provide technical support, we provide you with a link to unsubscribe. Clicking such a link will not sign you up on any other list. If you have purchased DVD's or other items from our store it the past you may also be receiving offerings via regular mail. You can unsubscribe from our postal and newsletter mailing lists by contacting support@TitanMedia.com or calling us at 1-800-360-7204.
- Titan Media will periodically send you email messages describing new products, featured merchandise and special promotions and/or giveaways. You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Please allow 48-72 hours for complete removal from the list.
Security and Confidentiality
- We never sell or rent your billing or credit card information to any third parties under any circumstance. We will share customer information only with our agents, representatives and trusted service providers and contractors for the limited purposes of fulfilling customer orders; offering certain products and services in connection with our Website; communication to customers; providing customer service; enhancing and improving the customer shopping experience; providing a personalized shopping experience and completing credit card transactions.
- On rare occasions we partner with other major companies whose products or services we feel offer the same high quality and standards as our own. In these instances our postal mailing lists are made available to them. While we carefully pick and choose whom we partner with, we understand perfectly if you prefer to hear from no one but us. To remain exclusively with us and not receive information about any other companies or their services, please call us at 1-800-360-7204 or e-mail email@example.com.
- We implement physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with or exceed federal privacy regulations.
- Titan Media uses a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Titan Media has obtained a digital certificate from Thawte Technologies, Inc., a division of Verisign, Inc.When you enter a secure section of the Titan Media site(s), an image of a closed lock or a solid key should appear in the bottom bar of your browser. If you click on this image, a small pop-up window displaying site-security information will appear. The digital certificate guarantees that your personal information is being transmitted to the secure and encrypted Titan Media Web server.
- We employ third-party audits to review our security and test for vulnerabilities.